To apply for a professional position:
- First you must complete our on line work history. Please send a request or resume to email@example.com
- When your request or resume is received we will send you an email requesting that you complete the work history form, including the web link address where to access the work history.
Once these elements have been completed your information will be under consideration. Our process begins with reviewing the information provided by our applicants. We adhere to the Topgrading application technique which is a lengthy undertaking. Applicants who match the qualifications for the position may be contacted to set up an appointment for a phone screening interview. This is one of many steps in our interview program.
We are located at:
4618 GA Hwy 123
Toccoa, GA 30577
Mile Marker 68
Osborne Wood Products, Inc. offers the following benefits:
Medical Insurance: Company offers a voluntary wellness program paid by the company for the employee. Initially the employee medical insurance co-pay is 15%. If the employee chooses to participate in the wellness program they have the potential for a reduction in premium co-pay. As the employee reaches their goals set by the wellness program, the employee co-pay may reduce to 10%, 5%, or 0%.
Company offers insurance coverage with Nationally recognized insurance broker and carriers. The Company covers 100% of employee premiums for the following insurances: Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and Short and Long Term Disability. The disability insurance is reflected post tax to enable full disability proceeds with no tax obligation.
Company offers paid time off benefits (vacation, personal/sick days, and holidays) based on experience and tenure.
A full time employee is eligible to contribute to the 401K plan starting with their first year anniversary. The Company does a dollar for dollar match up to 6% of the employee's annual earnings as a 401K benefit. The company match is done on an annual basis.
Company offers participation in the Northeast Georgia Credit union.
The Company has an on-site 9,000 sq. ft. fitness center which includes a basketball court, weight room, racquet ball court, aerobics center along with men's and women's shower facilities. Employees are granted 24/7 access to this center for their health maintenance.
Osborne Wood Products, Inc. is a Certified Drug Free Workplace. All applicants will be drug tested prior to employment. For more information visit: www.livedrugfree.org
OSBORNE WOOD PRODUCTS, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizenship status, service member status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Osborne Wood Products, Inc. has a unique opportunity for a System Technician to fill a full-time position to perform the following tasks:
- Knowledge of computer hardware including – sound cards, video cards, RAM, CPU, motherboards, etc.
- Commanding knowledge of computers with the ability to install software – including operating systems
- Command Line Experience helpful
- Programming experience helpful
- Ability to learn computer software on the fly
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask
- Team Player
Activities will include but not limited to:
- Installation of internal Computer Hardware
- Installing Printers, Faxes, Scanners, etc.
- Set up and troubleshoot various systems including - servers, network, printer, software, hardware, etc.
- Documentation of processes
- Work interdepartmentally to understand company systems
Trustworthy, dependable, focused, detailed orientated with the ability to assert and define department procedures to a group. We need an Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with unique solutions to challenges.
Compensation - Pay based upon experience.
Benefits - Company offers regular daytime hours, insurance (health, vision, dental, life and disability), vacation, credit union, 401K, and use of the company’s 9,000 sq. ft. fitness center.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unique growth opportunity. Osborne Wood Products, Inc, a progressive Georgia business founded in 1979, reaching out to US and international customers, with a strong mix of B2B and B2C markets, has a unique opportunity. The best fit applicant for this leadership role is one who works well with a team as well as independently, developing and strengthening accounting processes.
Candidates need to demonstrate strong analytical skills with commanding knowledge of processing financial transactions including report preparation adhering to GAAP. We are seeking candidates who are forward-looking to help identify opportunities.
Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage technology implementation from QuickBooks to new Accounting/ERP system – working in partnership with IT
- Prepare monthly journal entries, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations accurately
- Complete financial statements and supporting schedules
- Complete special projects and analysis as requested by management
- Provides guidance, support, and assistance to Departments regarding financial aspects
- Responsible for data entry, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Process all federal, state and local tax payments and returns
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment; strong organization skills with multitasking
- Expertise in financial statement reporting with thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficiency in cost accounting, exposure to Lean Accounting is an advantage
- Experience working in partnership with technical team for data migrations and enhancements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in payroll and sales tax preparation
- Experience with Sage Accounting and Quickbooks is preferred, ERP experience a plus
- Excel mastery and a strong command of MS Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting/Finance or equivalent education and experience
COMPENSATION: Based on demonstrated skills and experience
BENEFITS: Osborne Wood Products offers insurance (health, vision, dental, life and disability), vacation, 401K, personal time benefits, and use of the company's 9,000 sq. ft. fitness center.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
CNC Machine Operator/Craftsman
• Proficiency with using various computer software such as excel, PowerPoint and the ability to pick up a working knowledge or other software
• Problem solving skills with a dedication to finding out why things go wrong instead of just "fixing" the problem.
• Ability to multi-task
• High degree of mathematical skills.
• The capacity to focus on meeting or exceeding productivity targets • Strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize activities in the work environment
• Must be available for day shift work (8:00 am to 5:00pm)
• Report to staff showing departmental performance metrics along with discussing and implementing ideas for continuous improvement.
• Maintain and enhance the culture of OWP to our associates, customers and suppliers.
Activities will include but not limited to:
• Job includes running a wood turning lathe, various millwork operations and other woodworking activities
• Company offers insurance (health, vision, dental, life and disability), vacation, credit union, 401K and personal time benefits, as well as
access to a 9,000 sq. ft. workout facility/gymnasium.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.