Opportunity for a motivated individual looking to get practical, hand on experience, developing and maintaining proprietary C# applications.
We have a mix of projects for an intern to learn and work on ranging from putting in place a new system to support keeping an inventory of inspected stock for a customer to having CSIs tagged for Purchasing show up on their to do list.
We are looking for someone that has a good understanding of C# that is looking to get practical hands-on experience with a variety of Windows Forms projects. Our expectation is that we will provide training on our specific code base, and workflows, provide general guidance on the direction of the project, and perform regular code reviews with the intern. The intern will take their knowledge and integrate it with this framework so the opportunity works well for everyone.
- Basic Knowledge of Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Good understanding of C#
- Good basic knowledge of Windows Forms
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow directions without deviation – both verbal and written
- Ability to organize
- Effective Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Must have basic knowledge of how to use a computer
- Proficient keyboarding, minimum 35 words per minute
Activities will include but are not limited to
- Learning our basic work flow and tools
- Learning our code base
- Developing new forms for existing applications
- Developing new workflows for existing applications
- Debugging and fixing bugs in existing applications
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSBORNE WOOD PRODUCTS, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizenship status, service member status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.