- Shift Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Proficiency in using various computer software such as Microsoft Excel and the ability to pick up a working knowledge of other software programs easily
- High degree of mathematical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills with a dedication to finding out why things go wrong instead of just “fixing” the problem
- Ability to multi-task
- Participate in the inspection process to assure customers of consistent quality
- Maintain and enhance the culture of OWP to our associates, customers and suppliers
- Required Tools: An accurate standard tape measure at least eight (8) feet in length
- Proficient keyboarding, minimum 25 words per minute
- · Receive, inspect, and ship out products
- · Use of forklift, scissor lift and ladder
- · Lifting 50lbs comfortably
- · Working in the elements(hot/cold)
- · Counting inventory
- · Millwork (table saw, band saw, and chop saw)
- · Additional job responsibility’s assigned by your manager
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Consistent, punctual attendance in compliance with company policies
Trustworthy, dependable, focused, detail orientated with the ability to assert and define department procedures to a group. Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with unique solutions to challenges.
Compensation - Pay based upon experience.
Benefits - Company offers regular daytime hours, insurance (health, vision, dental, life and disability), vacation, retirement and personal time benefits, as well as access to a 9,000 sq. ft. workout facility/gymnasium.
Email resume to email@example.com
OSBORNE WOOD PRODUCTS, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizenship status, service member status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.