C# Entry Level Developer job description
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our team! As a C# Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience with SQL.
You will assist with the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's internal software.
Entry Level Programmer duties and responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Additional job responsibilities assigned by your manager
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code
Entry Level Programmer requirements
- Proficient in C#.Net Framework 4.0 (or similar)
- Must be able to use Visual Studio, Windows Forms, and User Controls
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio
- Must reside in the Georgia
Trustworthy, dependable, focused, detail orientated with the ability to assert and define department procedures to a group. Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with unique solutions to challenges.
Compensation - Pay based upon experience.
- First Shift Hours
- Employees can receive the following benefits paid at 100% on behalf of the employee:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Accidental Death
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Potential Reduction of Employee Health Insurance Co-Pay if Participate in Voluntary Wellness Program
- Company pays a minimum of 85% and up to 100% of the health insurance benefit as employee progresses on personal health goals
- Health Insurance includes allowances for mental and behavioral health
- Short Term Disability available but paid 100% by employee
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal/sick days, and holidays)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) with a dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% of salary
- Northeast Georgia Credit Union membership
- Financial Planning through the Northeast Georgia Credit Union
- 24/7 Access To On-Site Fitness Center
- 9,000 Sq Ft Facility
- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Court
- Aerobics Center
- Weight and Cardio Equipment
- Shower Facilities
Email resume to email@example.com.
OSBORNE WOOD PRODUCTS, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, handicap or disability, citizenship status, service member status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.