Join Our Team
We’re seeking responsible, motivated, and team-oriented individuals to join our growing team in Toccoa, GA. Open positions include:
Osborne Wood Products will be opening up several job opportunities in the future as a result of internal growth. If you would like an opportunity to be considered as a candidate to be a part of a small, growing company, fill out our online work history and select the department you believe would fit with the work you enjoy doing.
Osborne Wood Products works on a continuous improvement model where each employee has a meaningful impact on the growth and efficiency of the company. Each position offers the opportunity to impact the success and growth of the company.
Osborne Wood Products offers apprentices and internships to bright, energetic individuals looking to increase their skills sets. Any position can be applied for as an apprentice by specifying on the online work history that the applicant wishes to be viewed as an intern or apprentice.
- First Shift Hours
- Employees can receive the following benefits paid at 100% on behalf of the employee:
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Accidental Death
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Potential Reduction of Employee Health Insurance Co-Pay if Participate in Voluntary Wellness Program
- Company pays a minimum of 85% and up to 100% of the health insurance benefit as employee progresses on personal health goals
- Health Insurance includes allowances for mental and behavioral health
- Short Term Disability available but paid 100% by employee
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal/sick days, and holidays)
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave: Eligible birthing employees will receive a maximum of 5 business days of paid leave per birth of a child/children. Eligible non-birthing or adoptive parent will receive a maximum of 3 business days of paid leave. Ask HR about getting voluntary short-term disability for extended maternity coverage.
- Annual $1,000 Vacation Bonus paid when 5th vacation day is requested
- 401(k) with a dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6% of salary up to IRS regulated limits
- Northeast Georgia Credit Union membership
- Financial Planning through the Northeast Georgia Credit Union
- 24/7 Access To On-Site Fitness Center
- 9,000 Sq Ft Facility
- Basketball Court
- Racquetball Court
- Aerobics Center
- Weight and Cardio Equipment
- Shower Facilities
- Osborne Wood Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
- Osborne Wood Products, Inc is a certified drug-free workplace. All applicants will be drug tested prior to employment. For more information visit: