Design Your Own!
Still can't find the piece for which you are looking?
You should consider submitting a custom quote to Osborne Wood Products, Inc. We have a long track record of producing amazing custom pieces with no minimum order.
Perhaps you are inspired by an item in our line, but you need unusual dimensions.
We can do that.
Perhaps you are inspired by a piece you saw while traveling and can only provide a photograph.
We can do that.
Perhaps you have an idea in mind and can only provide a description or sketch.
We can do that too. In fact, with Osborne's drafting team available to work with you on your custom project, there isn't much that we can't do together.
Request a Custom Quote
To get started, you can submit a quote request online HERE or call in at 800-849-8876 to talk to our friendly customer service representatives, who are happy to help! We try to make the process as quick and simple as possible- all the steps are listed below for your reference.
- The custom quote process starts when you contact us with a request for a quote. We will need a picture of the item, measurements, the wood type and how many you want.
- Once our customer service team has verified that we have all the needed information your quote goes to drafting for pricing and lead time, which usually takes only 1-2 business days.
- After pricing, the quote is sent back to you for approval.
- After you approve the quote price and lead time we update shipping and payment information on your account. If you are a new customer, an account is set up. A 50% deposit on the order is taken when the project price and lead time are approved.
- Once information is collected, the quote is sent back to drafting for the CAD drawing. The dimensions and images sent with the quote will be used to create the drawing.
- Our Drafting team will send the CAD to you for approval; if you see a detail that is off, let Drafting know and they will update the drawing to correct the detail.
- After the CAD is approved, a customer part number is created for production to make the items and the order is placed. This is when the official lead time on the quote begins.
- Once your custom creation is completed it will be packaged and shipped to you. The night that your order ships the remaining payment on your order is due.
- Your order is shipped, and you receive your beautiful custom item!
- Then you finish your project, and send us pictures so we can post them on all our social media pages for everyone to see how great it looks!