Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
Our table extension slides are sold as a pair and come with two slides (one marked left and one marked right). It does not matter which slide is installed to which side of the table, but you must have one of each to have a complete pair.
Our wooden equalizer slides have a rack and pinion system incorporated to ensure your extension is smooth and equal. Each one is constructed with a camber to withstand sagging over time. The slides feature pre-drilled holes for easy installation (eight holes per slide).
Mounting screws for the table top are not included.
- Slide length (when closed): 38"
- Slide length (when fully extended): 75"
- Slide width (when closed): 3" (constructed with 3 sections)
- This table slide allows for three (3) 12" leaves
Make sure you are selecting the correct table slide before you purchase!
- Equalizer table slides: For use on tables supported by a single pedestal. The rack and pinion design allows the tops to open and close while staying in balance. It also develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard table slides: A standard slide is designed for use on a traditional four-legged table, where the distance between the legs on each end of the table increases as the table is opened. These slides develop a camber to compensate for sagging in the center of the table.
We have a helpful table slide information page, but if you have any further questions you can reach out to our customer service representatives.
34 1/2" × 5" ×
Massive Basketweave Island Leg
$184.52 — $429.54View Details
35 1/2" × 30" × 48"
Kitchen Island Kit - Free Standing
$793.90 — $2,045.71View Details
29" × 2 3/4" ×
Tapered (4-sided) Dining Table Leg
$36.59 — $255.32View Details
It works well.
Great quality, great description and use. We order this and similar products when replacing faulty sets on both modern and antique furniture.
This is a great slide for our tables we make. It is sturdy and works well.
This will be used to rebuild an antique table.
I think the product deserve excellent quality and stabilize my table top to my satisfaction. If any of my friends are building a table top I would highly recommend this item.
Perfect solution for my needs.