Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
Our wooden table slides are all sold as a pair (one right and one left).
These large standard extension slides will create a camber to prevent the table from sagging. Each slide will have eight pre-drilled holes for table top installation. Please note that while our slides are built to be structurally sound, we do recommend using center support legs for extremely long or heavy tables. Also, table top mounting screws are not included.
- Length of slide when closed: 48"
- Length of slide when fully extended: 168"
- Width of slide when closed: 6 13/16" (constructed with six sections)
- Will accept nine (9) 12" leaves
It is important to select the correct table slide. If you do not have a standard four-legged table, these table slide options may be right for you:
- Equalizer or fixed frame table slides: Table tops that are supported on a single pedestal require an equalizer slide that incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance. An equalizer slide is designed for use on a pedestal table, as it develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slides: Ideal for use on five-legged tables. This hybrid design combines the camber of the standard slide (to prevent sag in the center of the table) with the smooth rack and pinion mechanism of the equalizer slide to support an extra large table with a center support. The slide remains stationary which accommodates the additional supportive leg in the center.
For more information about our table extension slides, including helpful tips on installation, check out our table slides information page. We also have an instructional YouTube video demonstrating how to install these table slides.
30" × 76" × 40"
Dining Table Kit - Farm Style
$928.59 — $2,646.41View Details
You must be logged in and have previously purchased this product in order to leave a review.