Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
Our wooden tables slides are sold as a pair (one left and one right).
This 26" standard table slide is constructed with a camber to prevent table sagging. Each slide has eight pre-drilled holes to install them to the table top. Please note that table top mounting screws are not included.
- Length of the slide when closed: 26"
- Length of the slide when fully extended: 52"
- Width of slide when closed: 3" (constructed with 3 sections)
- Accepts two (2) 12" leaves
It is important to select the correct table slide:
- Equalizer table slides (fixed frame): Tabletops that are supported on a single pedestal require an equalizer slide that incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance. An equalizer slide is designed for use on a pedestal table, as it develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slides: Extra large tables with five legs can be extended with this hybrid design. It features the camber from the standard slides preventing table sagging. The rack and pinion mechanism of the equalizer design is used to create balance.
For more information about our table extension slides including helpful tips on installation, check out our table slides information page.
very good quality product
Exactly what I needed and described.
Would recommend to others
Well, my cherry table is gorgeous. And fully expandable thanks to these slides.
none that I can see the slide serves the purpose it was purchased for
Perfect for my needs building an extension table
Works great. Does what it should.
Used the product to retrofit a table into a smaller, extension table.
Worked well, good instruction video help.
I have ordered table slides and legs to build dining room tables and each time they have been excellent quality. I found the online videos helpful in installing the slides.
The slides satisfy a specific need for one of our specialty tables.
I intend to use the table extensions on a home built dining room table. The extensions appear to be quality built. At this time, I have only given them a visual review.