Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
All wooden table slides are sold as a pair (one left, one right). You need both in order for the extension to work, but they do not have to be installed to a particular side of the table.
Our 30" standard table slide is ideal for four-legged tables. It creates camber in the center that prevents the table from sagging. Each slide has eight holes pre-drilled into it for easy attachment to a table top. Please note that table top mounting screws are not included.
- Length of the slide when closed: 30"
- Length of the slide when fully extended: 105"
- Width of slide when closed: 6" (constructed with 6 sections)
- Accepts six (6) 12" leaves
It is important to select the correct table slide and understand our three options. This is a standard table slide for four-legged tables. We also offer:
- Equalizer table slides (fixed frame): For tables supported by a single pedestal base. This slide incorporates a rack and pinion mechanism to ensure that the tops open and close easily while remaining in balance. This slide design develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slide: A hybrid design of the standard slide and equalizing slide designed for five-legged tables. It combines the camber developed by the standard slide to prevent sagging in the middle of the table, with the rack and pinion system of the equalizer slide. It allows a large five-legged table to remain stationary and have smooth extension.
For more information about our table slides including helpful tips on installation check out our table slide information page. If you have any further questions, out customer service team is ready to help!
96" × 5" × 1"
Acanthus Leaf Crown Moulding
$190.46 — $446.36View Details
34 1/2" × 4" ×
Square Turning Blank
$65.88 — $247.75View Details
13 1/4" × 8 1/4" × 3 3/4"
Large Open Grape Corbel
$110.87 — $208.61View Details
USED ON LARGE DINING TABLE. VERY WELL MADE AND FUNCTIONS WELL.
I would highly recommend this company but not the distributers who carry your products. I wad given wrong info from them . So glad I checked what they told me with you. I avoided a painful mistake by listening to you.. Now I have a working table. Thanks.
I extended our dining room table just in time for company coming in March.
I ordered the product to replace the slides on an antique table. They installed easily and work great.
I would recommend the product to anyone doing a furniture restoration or building a table.
Quality is great.
I have used these sliders on multiple tables over the last five years. Always very smooths and easy to use. Awsome quality and very affordable.
My sister-in-law has a farm house table that belonged to her grandmother, the original slide had broken parts and was worn out. I used the slide from Osborne to replace that worn out original. The quality of the new slide it super, it's slides very easily both when sliding the table out and back. My sister-in-law hasn't gotten her table back yet, but she is going to be very happy with the new slides.
The (wooden) dining table slide extender mechanism broke and, after an exhaustive internet search, found Osborne. Their website was very helpful in matching up the correct replacement part and ordering was seamless. The product was delivered quickly and in excellent shape. The installation directions were well written and easy to understand, not some broken English translation. If Osborne has the product you need, I highly recommend their products.
Replacement of table slide to accommodate an additional leaf.
excellent product,the table top slides are strong,well made and perfect.