Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
This table slide is sold as a pair (one left slide and one right slide).
The 40" standard table extension slide (or split-frame slide) is meant for traditional four-legged tables. It develops a camber in the center to compensate for table sagging. Each slide has eight pre-drilled holes allowing you to install it to your table top with ease. Table top mounting screws are not included.
- Slide length (when closed): 40"
- Slide length (when fully extended): 140"
- Slide width (when closed): 6" (constructed with six sections)
- This slide design will accepts eight (8) 12" leaves.
It is extremely important to select the correct table slide. Along with our standard table slides, we offer the following types:
- Equalizer table slides (fixed frame): Tabletops that are supported on a single pedestal require an equalizer slide that incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance. An equalizer slide is designed for use on a pedestal table, as it develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slide: Meant to be used with extra large five-legged tables. This hybrid design combines the camber from the standard slide with the rack and pinion system of the equalizer slide. The slides are able to remain stationary when extended which is crucial for balance and support on a large table.
10" × 4 2/5" ×
Winged Corner Queen Anne Foot
$35.87 — $45.13View Details
10" × 7 1/2" × 1 3/4"
Arts and Crafts Bracket
$31.06 — $77.67View Details
Quality of the product exceeded my expectations.
I mounted the slide to be able to extend my dining room table an extra 6' to make the overall length 12'. The slide mounted very easy after I purchased the screws I needed. It slides effortlessly to open or close the table. The slide was well made and I would recommend Osborne to any of my woodworking friends.
I needed Extension Rails for my dining room table. I was extending the table length from 96" to 126".
I asked for metal rails, but the representative for Osborne Products told me flat out, that metal rails would not be strong enough, that the table would probably sag in the middle.
I followed their advise, purchased and installed the wooden rails and true enough, the table does not sag in the middle.
The instructions provided in the packaging were easy to follow and concise.
The table slide is destined to be part of a large dining room table. The quality of the slide is excellent, they slide smoothly and my hope is they always will serve me well.