Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
All table slides are sold as a pair (one left and one right). It doesn't matter which slide goes on which side of the table, you just have to have one of each.
Constructed with a camber to prevent table sagging 8 pre-drilled holes per slide for table top installation. Table top mounting screws not included.
- Length of slide when closed: 26"
- Length of slide when fully extended: 52"
- Width of Slide when closed: 3" (constructed with 3 sections)
- Height of Slides: 2 3/8"
- Accepts 2 12" leaves
It is important to select the correct table slide:
- Equalizer table slides (fixed frame): Tabletops that are supported on a single pedestal require an equalizer slide that develops a camber to compensate for sagging at each table end. It incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance.
- Standard equalizing table slides: Designed for a 5-legged table, these slides are an innovative combination of the the standard slide's camber and the equalizer slide's rack and pinion system. This allows the slides to evenly extend a large table while allowing it to remain stationary.
1 1/2" × 2 1/4" × 4 1/4"
Medium/Small Ionic Half Round Capital
$14.17 — $21.98View Details
14" × 7 2/5" × 5 3/4"
Large Modified Mission Corbel
$115.02 — $174.97View Details
34 1/2" × 3" ×
Narrow Concord Island Post
$50.39 — $252.27View Details
35 1/2" × 3 1/2" ×
Tall Solaris Acrylic Leg
$163.49 — $216.19View Details
Seems to be of good quality
I ordered the table slides from Osborne because the ones I ordered from Pinterest did not work. (go figure!). This product came with easy to follow instructions. It works very well, and is of excellent materials and workmanship.
Love it! Works just as intended. I’ve ordered a second set to make a second butterfly leaf table.
Instructions had some steps I really think were unnecessary but the slides work great and were overall fairly easy to install. Seem solid and sturdy. As of now, will be recommending in the future.
table slide for custom table- excellent quality
I purchased the table slide to rebuild a dinner table we purchased nearly 40 years ago.
Great. Worked perfectly
They work as advertised
The slider was very easy to install. We replaced the damaged slider in our dining room table. The Osborne product is much sturdier, a better design, and higher quality than the original slider. Very happy that we didn't' have to replace the table. Easy and inexpensive fix.
Building a dining table. Quality looks good.
The information online made it very easy to find the table slide that best fit my table. Further the instructions for installation gave me great confidence to handle this task on my own. The online ordering process was straight forward, the product arrived as scheduled and was packaged effectively. It will be a couple of weeks until I install this but at this point, I'm very happy.
Have not istalled as of yet, so cannot rate!
Used it do turn a farm table into an extension table. Built two leafs to put in it. The slides are smooth and strong.
Good quality for the price. Included detailed instructions. Instructions had a lot of typo's but they got the job done.
Easy to follow video on line. Installation took less than 20 minutes and it works perfectly.