Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
All table extension slides are sold as a pair (one left, one right).
These 20" standard table slides are perfect for four-legged tables. They create a camber in the center to prevent the table from sagging over time. Each wooden table slide has eight pre-drilled holes allowing for easy installation to the table top. Table top mounting screws are not included.
- Slide length when closed: 20"
- Slide length when fully extended: 70"
- Slide width when closed: 6" (constructed with six sections)
- Accepts four (4) 12" leaves
Make sure you are choosing the correct table slide for your table! Apart from standard table slides, we also offer:
- Equalizer or fixed frame table slides: Used to extend a table with a single pedestal base as the support. These table slides have a built-in rack and pinion system that ensure the tops will open and close easily while remaining balanced. A camber is developed to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slides: A hybrid design for five-legged tables that have a leg in the center for support. These incorporate the camber of the standard slide which prevents sagging in the center of the table. They also feature the rack and pinion mechanism of equalizer slides. This allows the slide to remain stationary which is ideal for an extra large table.
For more tips on choosing or installing your table slides, check out our informational guide.
2 9/16" × 3 3/16" × 50"
50" Standard Equalizing Table Slide (49" Opening)
Well made and works wonderfully. Great directions and easy to attach. The 2nd table slide I have bought for my hand made tables from Osbourne. Don't bother to check anywhere else!
Really well-made slides. Strong, nice fluid movement. Used Tung Oil to seal the slides, which also served to add a nice lubrication advantage.
Love your table slides. My old table slides were a tug of war, replaced them with yours and I can open the table by myself.
Well made with quality.
Replaced the slides on an 80+ year old table that finally just gave up. These have smooth action and minimal deflection. Only time will tell whether these will last another 80 years
I replaced the original table slide that had become difficult to open and close with yours, installation was simple and the table almost opens itself now.
Well made :)
We restored an antique table. I will recommend your products to my friend who builds custom furniture.
Great product fixed a 90 year old table. works like new!!
Perfect for turning a small table into a dinner party table in a snap!
Plan on building a small table for our front entrance.
I would recommend this product to any one that builds.
The quality of the slides is very good.
Thank you for all your help.
Have a very Merry Christmas.
I am building a dining room table.