Save 5% when ordering 24 or more pieces of the same product
Save 10% when ordering 50 or more pieces of the same product
Save 20% when ordering 100 or more pieces of the same product
*Discounted pricing reflected in cart
*All wood components are unfinished. Learn more about wood types or request a quote.
Our table slides are sold as a pair (one right and one left).
These slides were constructed with a camber in order to prevent the table from sagging. Each slide has eight pre-drilled holes to help with table top installation. Please note that table top mounting screws are not included.
- Slide length (when closed): 48"
- Slide length (when fully extended): 99 3/4"
- Slide width (when closed): 3 3/16" (constructed with 3 sections)
- Accepts four (4) 12" leaves
It is important to select the correct table slide. Our other options are:
- Equalizer table slides (fixed frame): Tabletops that are supported on a single pedestal require an equalizer slide that incorporates a rack and pinion system to ensure that the tops open and close easily while staying in balance. An equalizer slide is designed for use on a pedestal table, as it develops a camber to compensate for sagging at the ends of the table.
- Standard equalizing table slides: This hybrid design was created for extra large tables with five legs. It takes the camber from the standard slide and the rack and pinion mechanism from the equalizer slide to efficiently support a 5-legged table while extended.
12" × 4 1/4" × 5 1/4"
Mid-Sized Carved Acanthus Leaf Corbel
$71.62 — $143.87View Details
The table slides were exactly what I needed. I used them to replace 46" equalizer slides that were original on my 4-leg dining room table. Equalizer slides should not have been on that table in the first place, and had broken after several years of use. The new standard slides from Osborne were slightly (2") longer than my original, but that was perfect because then I wouldn't have to use the old screw holes, and I felt the extra length gave it more stability. The directions were very clear, thorough, and easy to follow. I am very happy with this product (48" Table Slide (51" opening) - Part #9057).
You must be logged in and have previously purchased this product in order to leave a review.