Osborne may be an international wood company that ships products all around the world, but we were established on family values.
In 1979, our C.E.O. Leon Osborne and his wife Janicecreated Osborne Wood Products, Inc., in his garage. That same home-grown passion for woodworking is what drives us today to provide our customers with the best products and services for your DIY needs.
- Only need one part? No problem! We have no minimum order size.
- Weekend project? Over 92% of all orders are shipped on the same day they are placed.
- Can't find exactly what you are looking for? No problem. We want to make your dream a reality. Request a custom quote online and a customer service representative will reach out to you within a 1-2 business days.
- Have a blog of your own? Contact us if you are interested in becoming an Osborne blog partner.
- Want your work featured? Our blog and social media are filled with customers showcasing our products in action. Share your project with us for a shout out!
Check out our blog partners to see creative applications of our products. Browse through countless DIY projects, many of which include free tutorials for you.
The Builder's Studio and YouTube
One of the newest additions to the Osborne facility is the Builder's Studio! This is a space that allows for the production of high-quality instructional videos and images featuring Osborne products. The studio set-up mimics a standard home workshop with basic tool sand hardware available. The videos created focus on utilizing a product for a specific application or the multi-functional aspects of a piece.
These videos are made available on our YouTube channel, which also features a collection of informational company videos. The Osborne team plans to provide easy-to-follow project guidelines through two instructional videos per month. Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can be notified when we upload videos and be among the first to learn about our newest products, innovative techniques and the answers to your frequently asked questions.